Custom Lawn provides lawn mowing services for Olathe area homes. Maintaining a healthy lawn takes many steps, and proper mowing is one of the more important factors in achieving and maintaining the thick, green turf you desire. You can expend a lot of time and money on fertilizing, aerating, seeding, and watering, but without proper mowing techniques, you won’t achieve the results you desire.
The Custom Lawn Mowing Experience
- We check the mowing area for trash, tree limbs and debris.
- Turf is completely mowed with a sharp blade, at a height and frequency most suitable for the species and your sites specific needs.
- Turf grass research shows that by using the proper equipment it is better to return clippings for nutritional and organic matter replenishment, so we practice Grasscycling, which will help your lawn and is better for the environment!
- In areas where we cannot reach with a mower we will string trim the turf to the height of the adjacent turf.
- We will edge concrete borders (walks, curbs, driveways) at each mowing with a string trimmer.
- All concrete surfaces, patios, decks, parking areas and streets will be blown clean of debris from the landscape maintenance process.
30 + Years of Professional Lawn Mowing
The experienced professionals of Custom Lawn & Landscape are a locally owned and operated company in business for 30 years. This means they are well versed in the proper way to mow the different grasses that grow in the Johnson County area. We know when to mow and how to mow, which helps to keep grass healthy and lush. Our lawn equipment is also properly maintained, so we cut your grass with a nice sharp blade. And on top of that, we free up valuable hours so you have more time to spend with your family.
Don’t spend your weekends mowing grass while your neighbors are enjoying theirs. Call Custom Lawn & Landscape today and let us put our experience to work for you.