Posts by David Magruder:
<!– The Loop –>
Why does my lawn look ‘fuzzy’?,
03 May 2022 in Lawn Care&Lawn Mowing
Time Is Running Out! Get Your Sprinkler System Winterized NOW!,
01 Nov 2021 in Lawn & Landscape&Sprinkler Service
What Are You Doing About Your Fall Leaf Cleanup?,
01 Nov 2021 in Lawn & Landscape&Lawn Care&Lawn Mowing
Should I Dormant Seed My Lawn This Winter?,
01 Nov 2021 in Seeding & Aeration
Is Your Lawn Sick? 5 Fungal Diseases & What to Do about Them,
08 Jun 2021 in Lawn & Landscape&Lawn Mowing&Seeding & Aeration&Sprinkler Service&Tree & Shrub Care
3 Steps to a Mosquito-Free Backyard,
08 Jun 2021 in Lawn & Landscape
Custom Lawn’s Great Hometown Experts – Carlos Jacome,
25 Feb 2021 in Our People
A Seedy Little Story: Overseeding Your KC Lawn in the Fall,
19 Aug 2020 in Seeding & Aeration
Custom Lawn’s Great Hometown Experts – Troy Wingert,
16 Apr 2020 in Our People
Spring Lawn Seeding,
28 Feb 2020 in Lawn & Landscape&Seeding & Aeration
<!– End Loop –>
The Custom Lawn Advantage
- Your Personal Technician has a college degree, is experienced, and is your trusted advisor.
- Environmentally Responsible Approach - Our top concerns are you and your family’s safety & the long term health of our beautiful planet.
- Always available with a friendly voice.
- Our goal is to always provide honest advice & real solutions to our customers.
- We provide full service-residential & commercial lawn care, mowing, & irrigation services. We also maintain your trees, shrubs and landscape.
- Locally owned by the same family since 1981.